Questions for reviewers:
- Which pages would you like to see completed next, in order of priority?
- Is there anything missing, or a feature you would like to see?
- Which sections/pages are of greatest interest to you, and why?
- The auto redirect to panoramic tours for mobile devices has been fixed, and the Tour page updated.
- Changed default link color to red.
- Credits page completed.
- FB page and Instagram account added and links from footer are now live. Pinterest will wait until the website launches.
- This has been fixed
The automatic redirect to panoramic tours for mobile devices is not working and has been disabled. Until it is fixed, the main tour page includes a recommendation for visitors viewing the site on a phone, with a link to the tours for mobile devices.
- At this time, the “home” icon in the panoramic tours will call a 404 error page. This will eventually be corrected to take the visitor back to the main panoramic tours page
- The first three pages of “the Instruments,” Samrat Yantra, Rama Yantra, and Jaya Prakasa demonstrate different page designs (number of columns, column widths, content presentation).
- I am considering changing the link color to red when it is used within text, and possibly site wide